Are you a driven and connecting Controller who is able to lead and optimize the financial organization? Do you have a vision and are you able to take the department to the next level? Do you have an analytical and objective view of things? Then we are looking for you!
“WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CONTROLLER WITH A ROYAL EDGE FOR OUR LOGISTICS ORGANIZATION IN THE PORT OF ROTTERDAM.”
WHO ARE WE?
Royal Burger Group is a reliable logistics partner with over 200 years of knowledge and experience. As an independent forwarder, we provide logistics services across the board, such as containers, general cargo and project cargo. Our team consists of a mix of young, experienced, creative and energetic employees.
Burger Logistic Services (part of the Royal Burger Group) specializes in putting together customized solutions for transport by sea, air and road. You are the spider in the financial web and ensure that we treat our customers and suppliers like royalty and serve them as royally as possible so that the flow of goods can take place without delay.
This job is versatile with both administrative and operational work and especially very nice because of the fun team!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You develop and optimize a financially healthy business. You are able to translate financial data into usable management information and of course you do that together with your team.
As a Controller within Royal Burger Group, you are the financial sparring partner for the management and shareholders.
You are ultimately responsible for the design and implementation of the financial business administration, including reporting and management reports.
- Setting up and managing financial administrative processes and accounting;
- Managing and executing monthly, quarterly and year-end closings;
- Drafting and presenting budgets and financial management reports;
- Preparing consolidation and annual accounts;
- Support implementation of financial and management reports in Power BI;
- Cash flow management and forecasting;
- Financial audits (both internal and external);
- Support effective risk management and monitoring internal controls;
- Performing ad hoc financial analyses;
- Managing the finance team (3 FTE).
WHAT DO WE ASK?
- Bachelor Business Administration, Finance & Control or similar;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a dynamic international organization;
- Experience in logistics (shipping);
- Familiar with GAAP, Twinfield system knowledge is a plus;
- Digitally skilled & innovative;
- Fluent in English (and Dutch).
- Hands-on mentality, where you can easily switch between strategy and operational execution;
- Open and direct;
- Team player;
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A pleasant working environment, Rotterdam sobriety and mentality;
- Fulltime job;
- Good pension provision;
- Mobility budget;
- Hybrid working possible;
- Fruit at work;
- Regular drinks and snacks;
Do you recognize yourself well in the profile outlined? Then we would like to receive your application with CV and motivation via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The application opportunity closes on September 11, 2023. We monitor the responses in the meantime so that we can immediately schedule an interview in the event of a good match. So don’t wait too long to respond!
For more information, call George Broeders on telephone number 010-5063333